- C Flat is an international communication culture space in Shinsaibashi, Osaka.
- C Flat provides various language lessons and international events to everyone.
- Also, there is a small café which serves various beverages and snacks.
- Friendly staffs and guests enjoy meeting new people and talking in English and other languages such as Chinese, Korean and etc.
- You can charge your electronic devices, use free Wi-Fi, and get tourist information while having a cup of coffee or meal from the cafe.
- Drop in this cozy International café in Shinsaibashi and enjoy chats with locals in Osaka !
Osaka Okonomiyaki Cooking Experience！
- Have you tried Okonomiyaki?
- Let’s enjoy cooking Osaka soul food Okonomiyaki with Osaka locals!
- Let’s cook Okonomiyaki (Japanese pizza / savory pancake) , Onigiri (rice balls) and Miso soup!
- We will teach you the most simple way to cook, so you can cook Okonomiyaki at home!
- We can accommodate your request (Vegetarian, Halal, Gluten free, etc)
- As we are an international culture center, sometimes invite our students, so guests can enjoy talking with Osaka locals as well!
- Let’s cook together and enjoy conversation with us!
- 3-10-28 Nakamura-Kousan-Building 2nd Floor; Minami Senba, Chuo-Ward, Osaka;
- ※In case you want to use the elevator, push Number 201 on the intercom 1st Floor
- ※Pls note, that we don’t have any parking space for bicycles. Thank you!
- Opening hours
- Tue-Sat 12:00-21:00
- Sun & Holidays 12:00-17:00